Senior Brand Designer
Technology – Product
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We initially raised 20m€ at our seed on November 2018, followed recently by our Series A in July 2019 with an additional investment of €30 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We are looking for a senior brand designer with illustration chops to join our growing in-house design team.
In this role, you will drive the evolution of the Dott brand to meet our expanding marketing and product needs. You will create engaging marketing campaigns, overseeing the process from conception to implementation. You will be the champion and guardian of our brand guidelines on all platforms and across all channels.
Dott is a very design driven company that believes in an agile, flat, and collaborative work environment. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all the key stakeholders, including members from product management, business development, marketing, and product design.
What you'll do:
- Build, evolve, and systematize the Dott brand guidelines.
- Create campaigns for product launches and events in a way that is consistent, but also optimized for each channel and market (internally and/or externally with the help of creative and production agencies).
- Work with product designers, copywriters, and marketers to ensure that the Dott brand guidelines are being applied as intended. Likewise, you will help extend the guidelines to accommodate new use cases.
- Drive projects through every stage of production, from brief writing to implementation.
- Present work to key stakeholders in HQ and in local markets.
- Develop a wide range of marketing materials, from display ads, stickers, emails, posters, banners, social media posts, infographics, t-shirts, and more.
What you'll need:
- 7+ years of relevant design experience (in-house or agency)
- A habit of proactively communicating your design decisions.
- Experience providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- A highly collaborative working style.
- A portfolio demonstrating:
Your experience building, expanding, and applying brand systems.
Your ability to create compelling marketing campaigns.
Proficiency in illustration.
A mastery of composition, typography, and color.
- Proficiency in UI design.
- Art direction experience.
- Animation skills.
- Creative concept for integrated campaigns.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation plan.
- An opportunity to participate in our employee stock option plan.
- A collaborative, energetic, and international team.
- Fun events, including site visits (Brussels, Paris, etc.) and team parties.
If you are excited to grow the Dott brand while also contributing to the culture of a collaborative and multidisciplinary design team, we’d love to meet you!