Marketing & Communications – Central Marketing /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is, to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Last year we raised an initial investment of €50 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors. Having recently won the Paris tender, we are becoming one of the big players in Europe.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 13 cities across, France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland.
In this role, you will work alongside our Senior Brand Designer in creating print and digital marketing collateral to meet our expanding marketing and product needs. There will be an aspect of production design to this role whereby you will roll out central marketing creative to suit the needs of local markets.
Dott is a very design driven company that believes in an agile, flat, and collaborative work environment. As such, you’ll have the opportunity to work with all the key stakeholders, including members from product management, business development, marketing, and product design.
What you'll do:
- Work within the defined brand identity framework to create visual communications for Dott.
- Work on parts of larger campaigns alongside our Senior Brand Designer.
- Work on a few smaller projects of your own such as: display ads, stickers, emails, posters, banners, social media posts, infographics, t-shirts, and more.
- Collaborate closely with the design team to ensure we are always raising the bar on our work.
- Roll out central marketing campaigns for local markets with exceptional attention to detail, consistency and accuracy.
- Work with product designers, copywriters, and marketers to ensure that the Dott brand guidelines are being applied as intended.
- Own your projects through every stage of production to implementation.
- Present work to key stakeholders in HQ and in local markets.
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years of relevant design experience & brand creation (in-house or agency)
- A habit of proactively communicating your design decisions.
- Experience providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- A highly collaborative working style.
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of industry-related trends
- A portfolio demonstrating:
- Fluency in RGB and CMYK
- Your experience applying brand systems with exceptional attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Your ability to create compelling marketing campaigns.
- A mastery of composition, typography and color.
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in UI design
- Animation and motion skills
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).