China Quality Manager
Hardware – Scooter
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a quality manager based in Hong Kong or China who will ensure that our escooters produced in China reach the highest durability and safety level possible. The quality manager will work closely with our suppliers, development teams and city operations teams.
What you’ll do
- Audit quality organization for active and prospective suppliers
- Provide recommendations for quality organization improvements to active suppliers & monitor improvements through regular progress reviews
- Design, implement and follow product approval process (PPAP)
- Manage new e-scooter product certifications according to EU regulatory requirements
- Organize final inspection process for all e-scooters orders, using AQL methodology or any other methodology required to ensure quality of scooters shipped is at the highest level
- Collect inputs from city operations teams on product & safety of e-scooters
- Perform root-cause analysis for any product concerns found & implement corrective measures with manufacturers and development teams
- Monitor quality performance, report and drive product improvements across the organization
What you’ll need
- 5-10 years of experience in quality management
- Experience in the mobility or automotive industry a plus
- Entrepreneurship mentality. Make decisions, move fast, learn and correct.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication and vendor management skills
- Proficient in english and mandarin
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.