Marketing Manager, France
Marketing & Communications – City Marketing
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial marketing manager to implement city marketing. The City Marketing Manager be responsible for all marketing and community management in the region. Overall, be the referent for all marketing activities in your city! Working hand in hand with Central Marketing team @HQ for implementing best-in-class marketing :)
On Rider side:
- Managing Customer Service support and coordinating local team hiring, staffing, process, macros and reporting.
- Manage field marketing on the ground (flyering, training, …), from strategy to execution.
- Liaising with Central Marketing team (@HQ) for all our app adaptations (features, contents) and CRM adaptations.
- Aggregate feedback and translate into product, or process changes.
On Brand side:
- Be the Brand guardian in your city and ensure consistency with global brand image.
- Manage local Social Media accounts (community management, local contents sourcing, production and publishing).
- Develop and implement local partnerships in your city (with key events, key influencers or key places).
- Coordinate local PR (monitoring, sourcing, day-to-day follow-up).
- Get local insights & data re- the market, brand, competition and ridership.
What you'll need:
- Fluency in English & French
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, communications or CRM. Experience in Mobility industry is a big plus :)
- Love your city and the people in it. Be the voice of users in our team!
- Done is better than perfect. We need to create workable solutions and iterate quickly.
- Team spirit, working hand-in-hand with our dear ops guys.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections in the city.
- Data based decision making. Be able to justify your decisions to your team and measure the results.
- Experience in email marketing and process creation a big plus.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.