Product Manager - Growth
Technology – Product
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded European micro-mobility start-up. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a track record of creating highly engaging products with a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse team, you’ll work on improving the customer experience for our customers (Riders) or internal employees (Operators) in different markets across Europe.
As you’ll be responsible for shipping products that will impact the lives of millions of people in European cities, this is an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager that is looking to join an early stage company and work on a fast-growing consumer brand.
- Talk to users
- Define a product strategy and roadmap that increases the overall customer experience of the product you’re working on, resulting in improved metrics and customer feedback.
- Be part of a team of top notch engineers and designers to ship high quality product that brings your vision to life.
- Turning your roadmap into a backlog for the team you’re part of and prioritizing it based on the product strategy, quarterly goals, and customer insights.
- Setup and own a growth model for the product you’re working on that allows you to set goals, metrics and KPI’s to work towards.
- Run A/B tests to measure the effectiveness of improvements.
- Collaborate with internal teams to align, iterate and execute upon your roadmap.
- Liaise with our local city operations and marketing teams to adapt the customer experience to local user needs, market development and regulations.
- Facilitate day-to-day activities of the team, e.g backlog refinements.
What you'll need
- We’re looking for experienced Product Managers with a strong empathy for users. You’re passionate about creating a seamless experience by connecting the digital and physical world and know what it’s like to to turn complex problems into elegant solutions that wow users.
- You’ve been at the intersection of UX, engineering and business before and understand the balance between the three. You have a minimum of 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in early-stage or growth stage mobile startups.
- Background in consumer-facing or operations, preferably in mobility.
- Data drive: you know your way around data and use it to drive strategic decisions for the product you are working on. SQL competency is a plus.
- Technical skills: you understand technical challenges and limitations, know how to work with engineers and are able to inform them and evaluate their decisions.User first mindset - you’re the voice of the user and you’re passionate about constantly improving their experience.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A Multidisciplinary mindset. Our teams are adjusted to the needs and goals of both our users and the company. Expect not only to work closely with other developers and designers but also with marketers, support agents, etc.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.