Fleet Operations Manager, Seville
Operations – City Operations - Spain /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial operations coordinator to develop operations team for dott in Seville, Spain. This is an ideal role for early career professional interested in developing real world management skills. You will report directly to the Operations Manager and will build and coordinate the fleet team.
What you'll do
- Build and coordinate our logistics team from scratch by recruiting and training teams;
- Lead a large and diverse team of drivers and e-bike riders;
- Manage scooter fleet and ensure core KPIs are hit as you are responsible for key parts of the P&L;
- Analyse scooter usage and demand patterns, optimise logistics cost;
- Continuous improvement of our fleet strategy, conduct A/B testing of deployment zones and points;
- Be the first point of contact for city officials and emergency forces;
- Take full responsibility and ownership of projects and decisions that will impact the business.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of experience in start-up, retail, operations management or consulting;
- Fluent Spanish with good knowledge of English.
- Be able to justify your decisions to your team through data and measure the results;
- Get your hands dirty. Work directly with your staff on the ground;
- Strong analytical skills. You enjoy solving complex problems concerning scooter utilization and efficiency
- Entrepreneurship mentality;
- Make decisions, learn from your experience and repeat;
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.