Analytics Manager - Ops and Business
Data – Data /
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
Analytics is essential when you’re serving a fleet of more than 50k vehicles across more than 10 countries. We are searching for an analytics manager to support our Ops and Business functions. In this role, you’ll manage a growing team of operations analysts, working on a broad range of topics: street and warehouse operations, vehicle development and business reporting. Your work will shape the way our organisation operates, working closely with executive leadership (CCO, VP Product Operations, Finance and Strategy).
What you'll do
- Team development: Manage, develop and scale a team of data analysts (currently 3FTE, growing), create processes and structures that drive knowledge sharing, career progression, and collaboration.
- Operational Analytics: Set and execute the strategy for operations analytics. Ensure we optimise our Street Operations through shift optimisation, routing, and influence the data science development. Drive optimal Warehouse Operations through repair management, supply chain optimisation and vehicle I.O.T. analytics.
- Business Analytics: Own and continue development for key business metrics (Revenue, Vehicle Depreciation, Payments), drive continued improvement on automated financial integrations and reports.
- Data Product Management: You will be the driving force behind the development of our self-service analytics infrastructure (Tableau), data catalog and discovery tools, used by more than 50 people across the organisation
- Stakeholder Management: You’re a business partner to the operations and executive leadership team. Ensure everybody gets the analytical support they need and contribute to company strategy through high-level insights and communications.
- Analytics Engineering: you work in close collaboration with the data engineering team to improve analytics engineering processes, drive the adoption of dbt to empower analysts building data models.
What you'll need:
- Msc in Mathematics, Physics, or Computer Science, or comparable background
- 5+ years experience working in a data role, of which at least 1 in a people management position
- You have experience, and thrive, in a dynamic high growth environment
- You are fluent in SQL, able to get insights out of any data set
- You are highly proficient in data visualization, and have experience with multiple tools, you’ve built dashboards that are used company-wide over extended periods of time
- You are a skilled storyteller, able to create compelling narratives and comfortable presenting to executive teams
- You’re a team player and know how to motivate others to produce their best work.
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunities where others do not.
- You have an in-depth understanding of data infrastructure, warehousing and ELT processesExperience with Python is a plus Experience working in a mobility company is a big plus
What’s in it for me?
🌎 An international environment: over 55 nationalities across 9 countries: Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Poland, Spain, Italy, Finland Norway and the UK.
🌿 Impact : An Opportunity to play your part working for a company that is actively addressing some of the current climate concerns worldwide, doing everything we can to be as sustainable as possible.
💡 Opportunities to learn : You will have an opportunity to learn and grow throughout your position.
❓Transparency: Weekly Q&A sessions with our leadership, honest discussions about how we are progressing and our
💜 People-first: We are here to support all of our employees, and have partnered with MindMatters to ensure our employees mental health is top of mind in these difficult times.
Benefits we offer:
🏡 Flexible working environment, do you want to work from home? Two days from the office? Or fully in the office? It's your choice, just let us know!
🪑 Assistance with a WFH station
💰 A fair and competitive salary package
🚀 Employee Stock/Equity plan
🌍 Relocation package and visa sponsorship available
👶 Parental policy
Closing & equal opportunities employer statement
Come as you are
Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.