Hardware – IoT
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We are looking for a technical tester who understand how software and hardware can work together in harmony to delivery the best experience for millions of users across Europe.
You will have an affinity and experience on testing embedded systems and firmware with the following skill and experience;
- Team player who feels comfortable in a dynamic and fast moving environment working closely in a technical team
- Hands-on attitude in the field of mechanical, software and electronics
- Experience with microcontrollers
- Experience with 2G,3G and LTE modules
- Experience in testing / certifying WiFi/BT systems would be a pro
- Soldering skills and able to operate measurement equipment
- Supporting Failure analysis’s on e.g. field returns
- Basic understanding of programming – e.g. C and shell scripts
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.