Internship Marketing, Munich
Internships – Germany /
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
We are currently looking for a motivated, driven student who is interested to get a jump start in their career and help launch Dott in Germany. You will be supporting the marketing team and other departments launch their marketing plans, to help Dott achieve its brand and business objectives.
What you'll do
- Organize and support local events and promotion activities;
- Assist with tracking performance across channels;
- Develop & identify local partnerships within your city;
- Assist with translations and content production;
- Help with activations in various locations throughout Germany;
- Source, compare and map out new event locations to promote Dott;
- Think of smart new ways to engage new and existing customers;
- Be the Brand guardian in your city and ensure consistency with global brand image.
What you'll need
- You speak fluent German and English (written and spoken);
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience with performance marketing is a big plus;
- You are creative and ambitious;
- Pro-active and driven, You have a can-do mentality and always look for opportunities;
- Enthusiastic, confidence and professional working attitude, You are comfortable being out and about at events, representing Dott;
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections in the city.
- Available for a minimum of 6 months, based in Munich, Germany;
- You are currently pursuing a Bachelor's/Masters degree in the field of Marketing, Communication or Event Management;
- Competitive monthly salary;
- Starting as soon as possible;
- A stimulating environment in a booming company;
- Hiring opportunities at the end of the internship.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.