Fleet Optimization Manager
Operations – Central Operations /
We believe in a future where inner cities are free of cars, congestion and pollution. By offering our dockless electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel, we believe we can make that future possible. Our mission is to free our cities with clean rides for everyone in Europe and beyond.
Founded in Europe, Dott is comprised of a highly experienced team of inquisitive minds in mobility and tech. What we do today has a tangible impact on tomorrow. We reached our in-house sustainability target of 100% renewable energy, and ensure equitability in our communities through collaborating with city charities, officials and safety boards.
As a fleet optimization manager you will foster an environment rooted in experimentation, data and empirical research to empower the Street Operations cross-functional team to deliver thoughtful design solutions.
This is a hyper-growth role in a fast-paced environment, so effective prioritization, a bias for informed action, and clear communication will all be crucial to your success.
What you'll do
- Run experiments to identify opportunities to optimize the availability of the fleet - positioning, battery levels and usability
- Support local teams to scale their processes on the ground by collecting their requests, sizing the opportunities and prioritizing with HQ stakeholders.
- Support feature creation for internal operational tools partnering with Product Operations and Data Science by scoping the market needs, identifying user stories and running pilots
- Rollout new features across the markets by creating rollout plans, standard operating procedures and dashboards to drive adoption
- Drive operational excellence by creating new street operation KPIs & goals
What you'll need
- Proficiency in SQL, Tableau, Excel, geospatial data
- Experience in setting up and running experiments
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to simplify complex problems and communicate them
- Adaptability to both ground team and HQ environment
- Empirical researcher - willingness to join the ground team in the field, listen and observe
What’s in it for me?
Alongside a competitive compensation plan, we invite our employees to participate in our stock option plan. You’ll be part of a collaborative, energetic and international team who enjoy the perks of flexible working hours, medical insurance contribution and fun company events.
At Dott, we are passionate and challenge each other to deliver on our dreams. We constantly perfect our craft. We own our mission and keep pushing for the company, cities and planet. On that note, be prepared to take on exciting challenges. We operate a consumer service that sees millions of transactions every week. Our operations services are backed by deep machine learning, and our large fleet of vehicles features its own hardware and embedded software challenges. You’ll get to see it all, so come along for the ride.
Closing & equal opportunities employer statement
Come as you are
Dott is an equal opportunities employer. We invest in diversity, ensure equality and encourage expression. We have a zero-tolerance policy for harassment, bias or discrimination towards applicants and employees.
Want to join us for the ride? Let’s do this right – together.