Growth Product Manager
Technology – Product
We are a newly-founded micromobility startup on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million and just released €30 million series A funding, co-led by existing investors EQT Ventures and Naspers, through its Naspers Ventures division, Axel Springer Digital Ventures, Felix Capital, FJ Labs, U-Start Club and angel investors.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Turin, Munich & soon launching in other European cities.
We are looking for a highly passionate growth manager to lead our growth initiatives. Join a young and agile team with a start-up mentality passionate about rapid experimentation & learning. We welcome new ideas and initiatives and turn these into prototypes to validate with our consumers. Once we identify that there is a potential, it is time to develop a hypothesis and design an experiment, you'll be leading all of these efforts.
What you'll do:
- Strategy: Insight led strategy based on data, financial analysis, and customer insights; drawing inspiration from varied sources and integrating them creatively. As well as ensuring the correct execution of the plan.
- Product Management: design and build the systems required with the relevant engineers and other product managers and data teams.
- Iteration of Growth projects: (a) Opportunity identification by delivering analysis that ensures the identification of highest value opportunities, such as referral system optimization, pricing, and user comms schemes. (b) Day-to-day execution, implementation. (c) Assessment of results.
- Work in close collaboration with the product and engineering team
- Large exposure to the leadership team, Country Managers, Strategy as they plan their vision for the business with you.
What you'll need:
- Prior experience in a Growth team or in a similar type of position.
- Prior experience in Product Management
- Highly analytical / metrics, data driven, and performance driven - comfortable using spreadsheets/ SQL to generate actionable solutions to marketing questions based on complicated sets of data from various different data sources.
- 5+ of relevant experience in consumer online, mobile, high growth, services.
- You have experience with customer lifecycle engagement tools like Leanplum or Braze
- Exposure to performance marketing is a plus
- You’re a team player and know how to motivate others to produce their best work.
- You’re a creative thinker and problem solver, seeing opportunity where others do not.
- You embrace change, constantly seeking the best in a fast-paced start-up
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.