Software Engineer, iOS
Technology – Software Engineering /
We are a European micromobility startup on a mission to improve city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micromobility for safety, comfort, and durability.
Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is now operating in 15 cities across France, Belgium, Germany, Spain, Italy and Poland. And soon in many more cities and different countries across Europe.
We’re looking for an iOS developer with a strong computer science background and a great attention to detail. As part of a strong and diverse mobile team you will have the ability to work on consumer applications, built on the latest stack to support business operations. You strive to create elegant architecture, clean testable code and a delightful user experience. You'll be part of a growing team in Paris that will be responsible for driving new user growth. This team will focus on a combination of improving existing features and user experiences and developing new features to attract and retain new users.
What you'll do
- Work closely with Product Managers, Designers and other mobile engineers to craft a superior user experience and product
- Drive development efforts on the iOS stack
- Work in conjunction with a small team of mobile developers to develop scalable, performant solutions and architecture
- Improve overall code quality and test posture
- Work closely with backend engineers to design and implement features
- Use data to help drive decisions and improve the overall user experience. You'll help to design experiments, collect data and implement changes
- Participate in an on-call rotation with the rest of the engineering team
What you'll need
- At least 3 years of mobile development experience
- You have top-notch, hands-on development skills and always create clean, maintainable and reusable product-quality code
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C and Swift
- Fast delivery of consistent quality code
- Proven experience in delivering consumer applications in a timely manner
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Familiarity or experience with Google Cloud Platform
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.