Head of Social Media & Content
Marketing – Central Marketing
We’re on a mission to improve European city life. We believe in a future where inner cities will be free of cars and pollution. And we believe we can make that happen by offering our dockless, shared electrical scooters and bikes as convenient alternatives for short-distance travel. Our mission is to beautifully design micro-mobility for safety, comfort and durability.
We are a newly founded startup micro-mobility European start-up, gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe. We recently raised an initial investment of €20 million, co-led by EQT Ventures and Naspers. Dott is headquartered in Amsterdam and is gathering the most experienced team in mobility and tech in Europe.
We’re looking for a creative marketing person to build our Content strategy and give life to our brand on Social Media. A creative voice for Dott’s brand: connected, responsible and vibrant! The Head of Social Media & Content Manager will report to the Central Head of Marketing and will work closely with Central Brand and Design teams and with Local Marketing teams in our existing cities (Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Milan for now). The position will be located in Paris.
What you'll do
- Overall, be the owner for all Social Media and Content activities for Dott. Working hand in hand with Central and Local teams for creating best-in-class contents and give life to Dott brand :)
- Define and drive the strategy for Social Media and Content; defining objectives, channels, messagings, categories, calendar, execution process, KPIs and tools. Align with Brand and Marketing strategies as well as share and playbook.
- Define and produce contents to support this strategy; always-on contents, specific contents
- Manage central and local executions: communities, process, organisation and people. Approval, tracking and follow-up processes and the way-of-working.
- Liaise with Customer Service teams for seamless interaction
- Gather insights and nourish other teams (Marketing, Product, Ops)
What you'll need
- 5 years of experience in social media, content creation or community management. Experience in Consumer brand is a plus :)
- Fluent writing and speaking skills in English and French with additional languages as a plus!
- Graphic skills (photoshop, illustrator) + photography skills + writing skills. Audio/Video skills is a plus.
- Love our European cities and the people in it.
- Brand-builder; Be the brand voice towards external communities!
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills and strong network connections in the social media sphere.
- Experience in social media tools (monitoring, content management, content tracking) a big plus.
Along with a competitive compensation plan, we also invite employees to participate in our employee stock option plan, plus other benefits.
Want to come along for the ride? Let’s do this right - together.