Chief of Staff
Austin, TX /
The Company: Double A Labs is on a mission to make B2B fun and engaging while providing innovative virtual solutions with measurable results.
With that in mind, we have connected entertainment and enterprise specifically for today’s business and organizations. Double A Labs has developed a new virtual platform that delivers high engagement and customizable tracking. And unlike other virtual offerings, our technology is immersive, real-time and creates two-way interactions.
Double A Labs has a proven track record of working with the largest companies in the marketplace (YouTube, Warner Brothers, Dell, and many more) to provide digital interaction solutions.
A Bit About the Role: We are looking for a Chief of Staff experienced in handling multiple projects that are on the go. The right person for this opportunity is able to take charge of all business related events/ executive coordination with vendors, clients and customers. This role is integral to the business where you will have full autonomy to plan, coordinate and execute different projects within a startup/scale-up environment. If you are someone who is into building awesome things and likes to work with a lot of cool clients who do really cool things, then this is gig for you!
A Bit About You : As the Chief of Staff to the CEO, you will be part of our dynamic company, partnering with Business Development, Marketing and 3rd-party vendors to coordinate several administration functions and reporting requirements to help run the business. You will provide direct support to the CEO in managing the business and oversee other adhoc tasks / initiatives that are crucial to the success of the company.
- Effectively manage executive’s calendar including scheduling appointments and meetings
- Management of one direct report
- Book and coordinate travel arrangements, corporate events and onsite business meetings
- Plan and organize professional and personal/ business-related events
- Prepare communications, correspondence, presentations and other documents that may contain confidential information, including investor relations materials
- Be the point of contact for internal and external contacts, vendors, clients and customers
- Professional degree in administration or matching 5+ years of relevant experience; more specifically, a history of working with executive’s
- Aptitude in building relationships and navigating conversations at all levels of an organization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 and Google suite
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively lead client meetings and presentations
- Highly organized; ability to handle multiple deadlines simultaneously
Double A Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.