Vice President, Business Development
Austin, TX /
Business Development /
The Company: Double A Labs has masterminded over 1,000 immersive experiences, creating some of the world’s most popular activations at the Super Bowl, SXSW, Comic-Con, PAX and E3. A pioneer in experiential technologies, we develop and integrate Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Spatial Computing, Holograms, and Projection-Mapping for some of the most innovative brands worldwide (Apple, AT&T, Blizzard, Dell, Disney, Google, HTC, Intel, Magic Leap, Reddit, Twitch, Genentech, and Warner Bros).
About the Job
The Vice President, Business Development will be responsible for all facets of delivering and growing revenue across Double A Labs’ product suite, including the Phygital World (™) platform.
This includes leading all strategic and operational aspects of Business Development and Sales (sourcing and delivering revenue, business development, account management, pricing strategies).
As the Vice President, Business Development, you will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring the overall revenue strategy for Double A Labs, including but not limited to how we sell our products to drive revenue growth for the company and what markets/industries we should target.
You will also work closely with the Product leadership team to ensure we have a viable product roadmap that will meet the needs of the evolving market and our clients.
Ultimately success in your role will be determined by your ability to define and implement strategies that will drive profitable revenue growth, with focus on generating recurring revenue business agreements that will sustain over a longer period of time.
The role would focus on the following key pillars:
- Growth Driver: creating and managing a plan to achieve sustainable, profitable growth
- Customer Champion: partner with marketing to utilize data insights & analytics to represent “the voice of the consumer” for our products, whether we focus on B2B, or B2C
- Innovation Catalyst: Creating breakthrough customer offerings with new technology platforms, alternative media, new tools & techniques
- Storyteller: acting as a brand steward for all our products in how we present ourselves to our clients
- Capability Builder: developing robust sales and business development capabilities (talent, processes, structure) to develop a best in class organization
The responsibilities overseeing the Sales & Business Development group will include:
- Run the sales organization and the entire revenue pipeline and life cycle
- Revenue Strategy: Build 1-3-5 year revenue strategies and roadmaps Building & Expanding Revenue Pipeline: Define our consumer/client strategy and execution plan, understanding what industries/sectors/enterprises we should be targeting, and how should we approach them
- Establish pricing strategies that align with profitable, recurring revenue models
- Talent: Build out sales / business development / account management team to ensure we have best in class talent that can source, develop, negotiate and close contracts to drive revenue
Double A Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, childbirth, physical disability, mental and/or intellectual disability, age, military status, veteran status (including protected veterans), marital status, registered domestic partner or civil union status, familial status, gender (including sex stereotyping and gender identity or expression), medical condition (including, but not limited to, cancer related or HIV/AIDS related), genetic information, or sexual orientation in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.