Enterprise Account Executive
Redwood City, CA /
Enterprise Account Executives at Doxel develop an unusually wide range of skills - from prospecting, finding champions, creating budget line items that don’t yet exist, navigating complex procurement processes and closing large enterprise deals.
This highly visible role will interface frequently with clients, senior-level business leaders, partners, product managers, technology directors, market research teams and the CEO who’s a salesperson himself.
You will have a keen sense for the end-to-end experience, laser sharp focus on the product value, capability to pitch not only a product, but a vision for a new category. This person will be required to communicate informed ideas quickly and crisply.
Sales personnel also have a unique degree of influence on the product because we are maniacal about customer feedback. Engineers and product managers often look to Sales to help them discover new needs, modify existing offerings and tweak packaging. This necessitates our Enterprise Account Executives to put their product hat on and occasionally work with product managers to find common ground between what’s possible and what customers are willing to pay an arm and a leg for.
This person will need strong influential skills, high EQ to be able to read a room and identify champions, detractors, influencers and neutral parties, deep understanding of the current state of solutions in this industry and demonstrable capability to counter position against potentially competitive products. A prerequisite for this role is phenomenal communication and articulation skills and capability to convince multiple client-side business functions that what they are selling is the way of the future. Quite simply, this person will be an agent of change in the industry - unwilling to accept the status quo and fiercely passionate about Doxel’s view of how the world should be.
- Prospect, pitch, counter position, find budget, identify champions and navigate the procurement process
- Identify strategic initiatives within an enterprise so as to align our product and create or re-allocate budgets
- Monitor sales performance metrics and the ability to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
- Pull in reinforcements when necessary - product managers, CTO and CEO
- Work with Sales Engineers to develop proposals for clients - factoring in your unique view on their needs, timeline and Key Performance Indicators for success.
- 7+ years of Enterprise AE experience
- Demonstrable (through real data) history of closing large deals at Fortune 500 companies
- Ability to identify champions and budgets in our category defining effort where the playbook is still being written
- Willing to think outside the box and push boundaries on product
- High integrity in communicating the current state of a deal
- Excellent communication, influential and presentation skills at senior management levels; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams at various levels of the organization
- Ability to navigate complex people dynamics on the client side
- We work on deeply technical, groundbreaking engineering work
- We are unique in how we value sales - seeing it as a critical part of not only our organization, but our product itself
- Fiercely competitive, unshakably compassionate
- We find that the trust developed in such culture far outweighs all else
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- We believe in sharing Doxel success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.