A Doxel Product Manager must be nimble. We are looking for someone not afraid to challenge the status quo. We have a small team of innovators on the Engineering and Sales sides, and we are looking for someone as the perfect liaison between the two. You will push boundaries of convention, but always keeping customers at the forefront as to the why behind what you do. We do not want someone to help shape a product that works. We need someone that will help to shape a product that people will love.
Doxel's technology is sophisticated and its users are varied. You will have a direct relationship with our customers, from on-the-ground construction project managers to executive-level VPs of Construction. You’ll need to build a keen awareness of the problems and needs across the construction landscape and shape a Product Roadmap that balances those to our company goals. Intelligence and research are a given, but what makes someone truly unique is to validate the inception of unique ideas, and more importantly have the conviction to stand behind them.
- Partner on Customer Discovery: Work closely with our CTO, CEO, and Sales team to learn what the customer wants and needs - this will involve regular interactions with our customers and other external-facing business functions
- Own Product Definition: Decide what we will build based on customer needs, strategic company goals, market and technical trends, and competitive landscape.
- Own Timeline: Own the product Roadmap
- Own Orchestration: Coordinate with Engineering, Support and GTM teams for product launches
- Own Documentation (supported by other staff members): Product Requirements, Roadmap, Sales Enablement Material, Pricing & Packaging, User Training & Tutorials
- Own Product Launches: Build, refine and run Doxel's project launch checklist for new projects and features
- 3+ years of product experience 6+ years of professional experience
- Proven experience working with enterprise customers, preferably in business intelligence tools
- Exceptional customer-facing written and verbal communication and presentation
- Experience working closely with Engineering to ship products in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Project Management skills, particularly the ability to handle multiple priorities, stakeholders and workstreams
- Experience at a company smaller than 50 people Experience with construction industry
- Experience building enterprise software for Fortune 500 customers
- Experience building products that leverage machine learning
- Experience working as an individual contributor in an agile development team
- Technical Background
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.