You are a generalist software engineer who enjoys all sorts of challenges. You can work effectively with product managers to build features for our customers, like new insights into their data. You feel comfortable iterating on APIs with frontend engineers to help them ship a beautiful, responsive web application. And you’re not scared of helping our expert Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineers move their algorithms into our production infrastructure. You thrive on variety and making an impact across many different parts of a startup.
We are hiring junior, mid-level, and senior engineers in this role. We are not currently looking for new grads.
- Own product or engineering features from concept to delivery
- Own our application logic end-to-end, from capturing data to delivering reports to our customers
- Help our expert Computer Vision and Machine Learning engineers get their ideas into production
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent programming skills in Python in a Linux environment
- Solid understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience with test based development practices
- Experience in a fast-paced startup or similar environment
- 4+ years of experience
- Some knowledge of C++ or another static programming language
- Experience working on a product team delivering features weekly
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Basic understanding of geometry and rigid body transformation
- Basic understanding of APIs, data pipelines, and machine learning
- Some hands-on experience with: Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Google Cloud/AWS, gRPC, Swagger
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.