FE/Full Stack Software Engineer - Lead
This is a Tech Lead (and, optionally, Manager) role to build out our Frontend Engineering team that handles Doxel's Enterprise application and all API integrations. You'll work closely with our Product Managers to build the next-generation of Construction Tech management tools. You'll work closely with our in-house construction experts, Computer Vision Engineers, and Data Infrastructure engineers to find elegant ways to show large visual datasets in a fast, responsive web application. You need to love start-up environments and be motivated about disrupting an entire industry with great tools and user experience.
- Start Doxel's Customer Engineering team.
- Own our customer-facing Ruby-on-Rails/React app.
- Interface directly with Product Management and our CTO to build out product and technical roadmaps.
- Interface directly with customers to gather product requirements and build domain expertise.
- Work closely with our backend Machine Learning, Computer Vision, and Data Pipeline engineers.
- Strong knowledge of backend development, including SQL, Python, and microservices (Kubernetes/Docker/etc)
- Experience working with large single-page apps using frameworks such as React, Vue.js or Angular.js
- Strong Knowledge of CS fundamentals
- 5+ years of experience in frontend development
- Excellent communications skills to collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers
- Strong design skills, down to "pixel-perfect"
- Comfortable with basic data science, data visualizations, and analytical products (Tableau, Looker, Mode Analytics)
- Proven ability to simplify and decouple complex product features into delightful user experience
- Experience with DevOps and Big Data systems
- Experience with GCP or AWS
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.