Product Marketing Manager
Redwood City, CA /
We're hiring our first product marketing manager to craft our messaging and positioning, enable our sales team with collateral, lead value engineering efforts on large enterprise deals and amplify our brand.
In particular, you will work with our CEO in crafting messaging for a new skunkworks product we've developed over the last year.
You will have a masterful understanding of our product, customers, and overall competitive landscape. As the first member of Doxel's Marketing team, you will exercise extreme ownership in all facets of establishing best practices and process in order to ultimately maximize revenue growth. You will accomplish this by partnering with the sales team to communicate the vision and value of our product. Our PMM acts as an internal and external product expert and is intimately familiar with the product strategy and owns all market communications for Doxel.
- Own product positioning, messaging and differentiation. This is probably the most important part of the role and also the most creative one.
- Represent the voice of the customer within Doxel maintain a deep understanding of customer personas
- Amplify our brand
- Enable our sales team through collateral such as curated sales decks, competitive battlecards
- Develop customized value-based RoI models for our enterprise customers
- Capture "Aha!" moments that we deliver every month for our customers and deliver case studies in collaboration with our writers
- Supervise our content strategy execution and be a resource and guide to our writers
- Hone in on key channels to use for our marketing efforts
- Be the expert on competitive intelligence and industry trends
- Curate thought-leading materials and content across digital channels like webinars
- Lead strategic marketing initiatives founded on deep product understanding and customer insights
- 5+ years of B2B Enterprise SaaS product marketing experience
- Proven track record of successfully launching new products, creating messaging and positioning, and enabling sales teams
- Experience marketing technical products to legacy industries
- An eye for visual design and brand
- Experience in value engineering (developing RoI models for large enterprise deals)
- Be the first person on the Marketing team
- We work on deeply technical, groundbreaking engineering work
- Fiercely competitive, unshakably compassionate
- Intellectual honesty and radical transparency are core tenets at our company.
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- We believe in sharing Doxel success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.