Construction Client Manager
Redwood City, CA /
Customer Success /
In the $12T construction industry, 98% of projects are delivered, on average, 80% over budget. Doxel stops that from happening.
Root cause? Inability to measure site progress in an objective, trustworthy and frequent manner. Construction managers are frequently surprised to discover that their multi-million dollar projects have been running behind for several weeks or months. By that point, the money has already been spent and it’s too late to fix the problem.
Doxel uses robots to survey sites every day, proprietary deep learning and AI based algorithms to assess progress and turns the terabytes of data it collects into simple insights for project managers that enable them to react to issues in minutes, not months. This enables them to constantly correct site inefficiencies and has demonstrated RoI of eliminating overages entirely and even delivering projects up to 11% below budget.
Doxel's customers include Kaiser Permanente, Shell Oil and the Lucas Museum of Narrative Art.
Doxel’s team consists of some of the brightest minds in Silicon Valley that include PhDs, engineers, business leaders and civil engineering professionals on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list, graduates from Stanford University and with experience at organizations such as Google Advanced Technologies & Projects.
Doxel is backed by Andreessen Horowitz.
You will be Doxel's first Construction Client Manager, a foundational member of the team serving as a true brand ambassador at the forefront of all customer needs. Your mission is to help customers derive the most value from our product. This will involve:
• Creating and implementing an on-boarding program that can be institutionalized
• Curating media and educational content for customers
• Being the first responder to Enterprise customer support requests
• Creating a foundation for Doxel's support program
But most of all, you will rely on the relationships you've built to help customers win - from the user that's closest to the ground, and all the way to the Head of Construction who has capital responsibility for billions of dollars of capital expenditure. You will be tasked with maximizing customer usage.
- Act as a first responder to prospective customers and support requests from Doxel’s customers
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with strategic accounts
- Document feature requests, validate minor bugs and escalate technical requests to the engineering leads as required
- Gather feedback from customers and identify trends
- Build out best practices/FAQ to most effectively and consistently help our customers
- Escalate any high-priority customer situations and solve issues
- Foster universal adoption of the Doxel platform
- 3- 5 years as a project engineer/field engineer in construction industry with exposure to cost estimation and scheduling
- Familiarity with construction processes and procedures.
- Comfortable with modern-tools for managing and communicating with customers
- Proactive and self-motivated, you're a beacon of positivity and enthusiasm
- Ability to communicate with customers and run client facing meetings
- Technical aptitude and willing to learn new technologies
- Strong experience working with analytics tools like spreadsheets and preferably Tableau and Mode
- Be the first person on the Client Management Team
- We work on deeply technical, groundbreaking engineering work
- We find that the trust developed in such culture far outweighs all else
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- Sharing Doxel success in the form of equity
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.