As the first Senior Recruiter at Doxel you will establish best practices for hiring both Technical and Business Talent as we continue to grow. Hunting for new talent with backgrounds ranging from big data to the construction industry, the Senior Recruiter will fill roles that target emerging technologies in Machine Learning and Computer Vision. In partnership with hiring managers and other stakeholders, you will define and execute the talent acquisition strategy across the company. You will apply a wide range of skills including attracting top technical talent, establishing effective interview processes, and closing candidates. This highly visible role will interface with teams across different departments to create and implement hiring strategies and build successful, diverse teams.
- Leverage your network and experience to engage candidates, assess and hire talent for Engineering, Product, Design, Sales and Marketing roles.
- Design recruiting programs and drive sourcing strategy recommendationsPartner with business leaders to establish plans, define strategies, and deliver solutions that will define Recruiting at Doxel.
- Advocate for candidates throughout the hiring process; establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow through.
- Partner closely with hiring managers from identification, throughout the interview process and offer stage.
- Apply your recruiting skills to attract talent from diverse industries including big data and construction.
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience with at least 3 years of experience in Technical Recruiting
- Experience identifying, engaging, and closing passive senior candidates
- You enjoy building collaborative relationships across a fast-paced organization
- Strong organizational skills and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Knowledge of sourcing strategies for attracting candidates with experience in emerging technologies
- Passion for discovering talent and connecting ideal candidates with exceptional opportunities
- You prioritize candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- You embrace diversity in the hiring process and can coach teams on inclusive hiring practices
- Experience building teams at a Series A startup
- Knowledge of Topgrading as an interview technique
- Be the first person on the Recruiting team
- We work on deeply technical, groundbreaking engineering work
- Intellectual honesty and radical transparency are core tenets at our company.
- Fiercely competitive, unshakably compassionate. We find that the trust developed in such culture far outweighs all else
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc)
- We believe in sharing Doxel success in the form of equity which is part of the compensation for all employees
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.