Computer Vision Engineer
Terabytes of 3D point clouds and RGB data make you salivate. You run SLAM in your sleep and know the PCL library like the back of your hand. As a Computer Vision engineer at Doxel your job is to make all the data we collect useful to our customers. The role requires building a deep understanding of the construction industry and quickly iterating on innovative ideas. You should love reading the latest papers and love implementing them even more. We don’t stop at demos and proofs-of-concept: your code needs to work on all the construction sites of the world.
Since 3D computer vision is a relatively new field, you may often find yourself in uncharted territory. That's honestly what gets our engineers out of bed.
- Work with our product and infrastructure engineers to transform 3D LIDAR and RGB-D data into insights
- Stay on top of the latest research, open source software, and competitor work in the space
- Experiment with new data capture hardware (LIDAR and RGB-D)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience with C++ and Python in a production environment
- Deep understanding of Open3D, PCL, and other “tools of the trade”
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail and data accuracy
- Passionate about data maintenance, data quality control, and all other important data analysis techniques
- Experience running computer vision applications in production environments
- Experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other deep learning frameworks
- Experience running production computer vision systems, including being primary on-call
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Some hands-on experience with: Docker, Kubernetes, Airflow, Google Cloud/AWS, Git
- Experience being primary on-call for production computer vision systems
Doxel is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.