Redwood City, CA /
Sales Engineers will play a critical role at Doxel and will be the connectivity tissue of the company linking sales with the product, engineering and marketing teams. This will be a highly visible role and provide an opportunity to work with all aspects of an explosive growth company.
Your primary responsibility will be to partner with Senior Account Executives in the sales cycle helping to better understand our customers needs, present solutions to prospects that demonstrate Doxel’s value and impact on their organization, add technical depth to the discussions and to develop champions in the sales cycle to increase our probability for winning.
In addition, this person will play a valuable part of building our product strategy by identifying critical requirements, competitive analysis and customer requests. As someone who will be heavily involved in the sales process, you will need strong influential skills, high EQ to be able to read a room and identify champions, detractors, influencers and neutral parties, deep understanding of the current state of solutions in this industry and demonstrable capability to counter position against potentially competitive products.
- Develop and present product demonstrations that help prospects understand the value of using our platform
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Build trust with clients about what happens after the sale is complete and help them understand the process to gaining the full value of the Doxel platform
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and win more business and then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teamsWork with product teams on product feedback, roadmap and feature requests
- Minimum 5+ years in a consulting or sales engineering role
- Experience in in selling into the construction industry
- Experience leading customer presentations
- Experience building ROI models and creating a way for prospects to tangibly understand the value being created
- Hands on experience with CRM software preferably salesforce.com
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Availability to travel as needed
- BS or BA degree