User Experience/Strategy Architect
Design – User Experience Design
Full Time, Permanent
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. Our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. If this sounds like your kind of company, keep reading. We’re a mobile and innovation company. We strive to build remarkable mobile products and experiences for Fortune 1000 companies.
We’re looking for an incredible UX Architect to join our growing team. Our growing firm employs approximately 40 individuals, and the successful candidate will be responsible for creating experiences that are elegant, engaging, and just plain fun.
- Elicit user requirements, and translate product specifications into detailed experiences
- Produce both low and high fidelity UX deliverables using, sketch, invision, axure, and similar tools
- Develop user flows and personas to facilitate feature design process.
- Create user test plans and assets, facilitate testing, and analyze results
- Advocate for the user, and work with a team to create experiences that are delightful, but also feasible within budget, time, and technical constraints
- Communicate effectively with both clients and internal team members
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Product Management, UX Design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a UX Architect or related role/field.
- Experience using Sketch, InVision and Axure.
- Experience designing web and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms.
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies
- Understanding of best practices and design guidelines, including iOS Human Interface Guidelines and Android Material Design Guidelines
- Ability to speak with clients and stakeholders.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in a fast-paced software environment , and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines.
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful.
- Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively.
- Agency experience a plus.
- Portfolio a work to share is a plus.
Sound like something you’d be into? Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and we can’t forget to mention our annual company cruise.