Business Analyst Contractor
Design – User Experience Design
Part Time, Contractor
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. Our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. If this sounds like your kind of company, keep reading. We’re a mobile and innovation company. We strive to build remarkable mobile products and experiences for Fortune 1000 companies.
We’re looking for an incredible Business Analyst Contractor to join our growing team. Our growing firm employs approximately 40 individuals, and the successful candidate will be responsible for performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and assisting clients with strategy and roadmap definition. To succeed in this role you should be analytical yet still be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Facilitating workshops, on-site visits, customer and client interviews to elicit project requirements.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and documenting project needs.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Eliciting and documenting detailed functional requirements.
- Writing user stories and tasks suitable for development and QA to understand what they need to accomplish.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required.
- 1-2 years of experience in related role or field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.