Contractor - UI Designer
Atlanta, GA /
Design – User Interface Design /
Part Time, Contractor
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. And our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right new team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. So right off the bat, we need to know if you think these are good values for YOU. If this sounds like your kind of thing, keep reading.
We strive to build remarkable products and experiences. And we’re looking for an incredible UI Designer to join our growing team.
As a UI Designer, you will collaborate with project leads to create stellar visuals and experiences. You'll work closely with other departments such as UX, Content and Development to create organized designs which follow clear, thoughtful design systems that you will help define. You’ll be able to think creatively to conceptualize new, innovative design solutions and clearly communicate your vision to your internal team mates as well as external stakeholders.
Mandatory Skills and Experience
- 1-2 year agency experience at minimum
- Proficient in Figma and well versed in atomic design systems
- Experience designing for native mobile and web, including knowledge of responsive web design and proven ability to design for multiple breakpoints
- Up-to-date with modern UI design trends and competent in visual storytelling
- Ability to lead design discussions internally as well as externally with clients
- Excellent project organization skills
Nice-to-have Skills and Experience
- Branding and including typography and graphic designs
- Experience with Lottie/Bodymovin animation design systems
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and remote work policy.
Sound like something you’d be into? Then please apply, we’d love to chat!
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.