Mid-level Front End Developer
Atlanta, GA /
Engineering – Front End Development /
Part Time, Contractor
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. And our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right new team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. So right off the bat, we need to know if you think these are good values for YOU. If this sounds like your kind of thing, keep reading.
We strive to build remarkable products and experiences. And we’re looking for an incredible Front End Developer to join our growing team.
- Collaborate with UX, UI, and other front-end team members
- Estimate for projects and creation of task/stories
- Work closely with backend developers to problem solve and create optimized, award-winning web applications
Required Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years experience in front end development
- Deep understanding of different software development methodologies
- Proven experience developing responsive and adaptive websites
- Ability to collaborate and be a team player
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and remote work policy.
Sound like something you’d be into? Then please apply, we’d love to chat!
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.