Senior Project Manager
Client Services – Project Management
Full Time, Permanent
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. Our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good and Have Fun. If this sounds like your kind of company, keep reading. We’re a mobile and innovation company. We strive to build remarkable mobile products and experiences for Fortune 1000 companies.
Our Project Manager will play an integral role at Dragon Army, managing projects from conception to delivery, and everything in between. This person will work to optimize processes while efficiently managing budgets, resources, and scopes.
Required Skills & Experience
- Manage project scope, schedules, issues, risks, and resources in support of all project activities, including managing client expectation and team delivery
- Applies appropriate project management methodology to successfully drive delivery -- projects may utilize Waterfall, Agile, or a hybrid methodology (expectation is to be fluent and adaptable to various methodologies)
- Manage project reporting / financial components of the business, including estimating and forecasting, revenue sheets and profitability
- Manages internal communication between project disciplines
- Extremely comfortable representing the team in communications with the client.
- Works cohesively with cross-functional team as a strong contributor, assisting peers and managers with all day-to-day client requests
- Serves as mentor, and possible direct-line manager of junior PM staff
Desired Skills & Experience
- 6-8 years of experience in project management (preferred an agency environment)
- Experience being successful at delivering web, mobile or gaming projects from start to completion
- Excellent communications skills & written skills
- Ability to collaborate with and motivate teams
- Ability to creating timelines, project plan, create an earned value report/burn report, and skilled at forecasting for projects
- Ability to work independently, multitask and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to problem solve and drive conflict resolution
- Detail, deadline, and goal oriented
- Familiarity with MS Office and JIRA (Smartsheets a plus)
- Teamwork experience a plus
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and we can’t forget to mention our annual company cruise.