Mid-level UI Designer
Design – User Interface Design
Full Time, Permanent
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. Our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. If this sounds like your kind of company, keep reading. We’re a mobile and innovation company. We strive to build remarkable mobile products and experiences for Fortune 1000 companies.
We’re looking for an incredible Mid-level User Interface Designer to contract with our growing team. Our growing firm employs approximately 40 individuals, and the successful candidate will be responsible for creating experiences that are elegant, engaging, and just plain fun.
What gives us goosebumps
- Conceptual thinking. You’ll be doing more than following style guides and making pixel perfect layouts. We’re looking for someone to offer creative problem solving skills from ideation to finished product.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills. You’ll work with other creatives as well as members of other disciplines to constantly set the bar higher.
- Good organizational skills. Organization and consistency in designs is a must. Your designs must be as functional and modular as they are stellar. We’re a part of a bigger team and we want to make sure our handoffs to development are as stellar as our designs.
- A healthy design background. 2+ years experience (agency preferred) as a UI designer, visual designer, interaction designer or similar for mobile and web projects. Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Sketch, and Illustrator
- A great attitude and lack of ego.
- Pluses: Motion design or animation a BIG PLUS
Sound like something you’d be into? Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and we can’t forget to mention our annual company cruise.