Mid-level UI Designer
Atlanta, GA /
Design – User Interface Design /
Full Time, Permanent
At Dragon Army, our team is the most important part of our company. And our values are what help us make sure we bring in the right new team members. They are: Team First, Think Positively, Celebrate Diversity, Do Good, and Have Fun. So right off the bat, we need to know if you think these are good values for YOU. If this sounds like your kind of thing, keep reading.
We strive to build remarkable products and experiences. And we’re looking for an incredible UI Designer to join our growing team.
As a UI Designer, you will collaborate with project leads to create stellar visuals and experiences. You will be responsible for creating organized designs which follow clear, thoughtful design systems that you will define. You’ll be able to think creatively to conceptualize new, innovative design solutions and clearly communicate your vision to your internal team mates as well as external stakeholders.
Skills and Experience
- Agency experience a must
- 1-2 years experience as a UI designer
- Experience designing for native mobile and web
- Proven UI experience and a slick portfolioKeen eye for those pixel-perfect details
- Up-to-date with the latest and coolest UI trends and techniques
- Proficient in Sketch, Figma or AdobeXD
- Highly organized and able to clearly communicate reasoning for design decisions
- Motion design experience a huge plus
Our benefits are pretty great. They include things like unlimited vacation, 401k, and remote work policy.
Sound like something you’d be into? Then please apply, we’d love to chat!
Dragon Army is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.