Product Marketing Manager, Threat Intelligence
Remote - USA /
Marketing – Product Marketing /
The Product Marketing Manager, Threat intelligence at Dragos is responsible for building and driving the company’s marketing strategy for our ICS/OT threat intelligence offerings and leads the development and execution of a comprehensive marketing program to achieve awareness and lead generation objectives across our core industrial vertical market segments.
The Product Marketing Manager is the go-to expert for market trends and the voice of the customer and works closely with cross-functional departments to support all areas of market development, including marketing communications, sales, customer success, solution providers, and product management. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Product Marketing, our ideal candidate is a product marketing professional with experience in, and deep understanding of, ICS/OT cybersecurity challenges and the application and integration of threat intelligence to support cybersecurity challenges within policy and OT operations.
You will speak the language of CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners, plant managers, and security practitioners as you collaborate across the marketing team to create authentic, compelling, and cutting-edge content that drives thought leadership and awareness and educates sales and other internal departments.
As a major contributor to sales enablement, you will spend time developing sales guidance, presentations, compelling buyer-journey content, and targeted account-based marketing materials to ensure sales goals are achieved. This role is a combination of strategy, creativity, and execution that will require resilience, energy, and determination to be successful.
- Develop intel product-related content for our Sales team and for our Execs that differentiates Dragos from our competition, and messaging that speaks to the pain points and challenges of our target personas including CEOs, CISOs, OT asset owners and operators, plant managers, and security practitioners.
- Develop marketing deliverables (datasheets, presentations, blogs, etc.) with cross-functional input from product management, engineering, sales, customer success, and threat intelligence teams. Translate technical features and differentiators into clear and compelling value propositions and messages.
- Plan, produce, and execute programs and deliverables for the launch of new products and releases; manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Collaborate with Product Management and Threat Intelligence leads to align product strategy, pricing, and roadmaps to the market needs.
- Develop competitive positioning, competitive intelligence, and competitive content support for sales
- Create content for Sales enablement, new product releases, and campaigns
- Support analyst relations, briefings, and our application for positioning in key reports (e.g., Gartner MQ, Forrester Wave, etc.)
- 4-6 years of enterprise-scale B2B cybersecurity experience in product marketing
- 2-3 years experience in the threat intelligence domain (specific ICS/OT threat intelligence experience is a plus).
- Customer/client-centric perspective and enjoys working closely with Sales and Customer Success
- Analytical, enjoys a data-driven culture
- Base Salary: $155,000
- Base + Benefits + Equity = $220,000
- Comprehensive benefits plan (medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K with match)
- Equity at Dragos is quickly growing and the total compensation under-represents the future growth and refresh program. This will be discussed on the first call with the Dragos recruiter.
Dragos is the Industrial Cybersecurity expert on a relentless mission to safeguard civilization. In a world of rising cybersecurity threats, Dragos protects the most critical infrastructure – those that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization – from increasingly capable adversaries who wish to do it harm. Devoted to codifying and sharing our in-depth industry knowledge of ICS/OT systems, Dragos arms industrial defenders around the world with the knowledge and tools to protect their systems as effectively and efficiently as possible. Founded by world-class industrial intelligence experts, Dragos has the industry’s largest team of ICS/OT practitioners who have been on the front lines of the world’s most significant industrial cyber-attacks.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a core value at Dragos, and we are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working environment for all. We know that every member of our team enriches our diversity by exposing us to a broad range of ways to understand and engage with the world, identify challenges, and discover, design, and deliver solutions. Not only does a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion focus enrich our environment and teams, but it is also critical in our success as we defend adversaries all over the world. The broad range of ideas, experiences, and perspectives is critical to our success.
Dragos is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local laws.