Principal DevOps Engineer
Remote - USA /
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the necessities of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
Dragos is looking for a Principal DevOps Engineer to join its System Engineering team. The Principal DevOps Engineer provides technical leadership to the Systems Engineering team, while working cross-functionally with other engineering teams to provide expert advice on design, implementation, and tactical troubleshooting. The Principal DevOps Engineer ensures quality documentation exists for all critical systems, while also providing guidance and mentorship to other DevOps Engineers. We set our goal as best in class and are looking for team players who set these same standards for themselves in a highly collaborative environment.
- Lead architecture, scoping, and implementation of the Dragos Platform operating system, internal APIs, upgrade processes, and other features.
- Collaborate on design and implementation of automation and orchestration solutions
- Mastering ability to break down tasks, plan, estimate, and cut scope to ship on time. Prioritizes in alignment with company goals
- Participate in interactions with analysts and customers as a technical expert for product sub-systems
- 7+ years of experience in systems engineering and DevOps environments with at least 3 years of experience with Kubernetes in a production environment
- 5+ years of experience with Linux operating systems
- Solid knowledge of CI/CD pipeline design and optimization (e.g., BitBucket, Jenkins, Puppet, Packer)
- Solid knowledge of API architecture and implementation
- Significant experience architecting operating systems, API, Hybrid Kubernetes Clusters, or other complex infrastructure.
- US Permanent Resident or US Citizen (Must be able to pass background checks)
Dragos seeks passionate, hard-working, fun-loving, small-ego, big-brained people. Our tagline is “Safeguarding Civilization” not because we think highly of ourselves, but because the problems we are solving are critically important, today and in the years to come. We look for ICS experts across industries who are committed to growing global expertise in the space by training the next wave of future innovators and thought leaders.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!