Customer Success Associate
San Diego HQ /
Customer Success /
The Customer Success Associate helps ensure that Drata’s software implementations and support system runs efficiently and effectively. This is a full-time position open to candidates who are immediately available to work.
- Inbound support (e.g., live chat with users & customers)
- Train on our support software (Intercom.io) and manage a live queue of incoming requests from stakeholders including CEOs, CTOs, Heads of IT and HR execs:
- Aiding in real time, online end-user chat support
- Collaborating on the creation of support documentation
- Creating e-mail and in-app message campaigns
- Launch operations
- Assist our director of customer success with various activities related to the successful implementation of Drata’s software, including: Research, data entry, quality assurance, and other daily tasks, including:
- Documentation and tracking of customer data
- Policy creation based on data provided via form
- Collateral creation
- Outbound (proactive) support
- Assist our Customer Success team with proactive outreach to customers who may not be using Drata’s software in an optimal manner. Take direction from both Customer Success and Sales teams on best practices for maximizing customer engagement with Drata.
- Friendly well-spoken communicator with excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Good listener with a coachable, positive attitude
- Embody our ethos of ‘Trust’
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail - especially when reviewing data, policies and communications
- Problem solver with interest or background in improving and streamlining processes
- Very comfortable with technology and the internet and able to communicate basic instructions through chat support to help users understand how to navigate
- Proficient using Microsoft Office & Google programs, especially Excel/Sheets, Word/Docs, and Gmail.
- Ready to roll-up sleeves to put the customer’s success first, quickly resolving issues
- Previous technical support and customer support experience is preferred
Drata is the fastest and simplest way to achieve continuous SOC 2 compliance. Build trust with your customers and securely grow your business in the cloud. A close knit team with a history of success building, scaling and supporting the San Diego Startup scene, Drata’s culture is second to none. Team members come from a variety of backgrounds, but have one thing in common, their drive to win and empower customers while doing so. If you thrive in a fast paced environment with a team of A players to learn and grow with, Drata is the place for you.