Director/Sr. Product Manager of Optimization
San Mateo, CA
Do you want to have an impact? Be part of an innovative, growing company with great leadership? This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding candidate looking to play an instrumental role on a world-class team. Our Product Manager will oversee bidding and revenue optimization of our cross-device buying platform. They will work closely with Engineering, Data Science, Ad Operations and others improve the efficiency of our bidding algorithms, driving measurably higher campaign performance and profitability for our advertisers.
We are making decisions and predicting the future with data - if you want to work on bleeding-edge technology, handling hundreds of millions of transactions a day, this may be the opportunity for you!
Drawbridge is the leading anonymized digital identity company, building patented cross-device technology that fundamentally changes the way brands connect with people. In fact, Drawbridge coined the term “cross-device” and has been a pioneer in cross-device identity. The company provides visibility into how consumers interact across devices along the path to purchase, giving marketers insight into both online and offline behavior to drive better results. The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, is backed by Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Northgate Capital, and has been named to the Inc. 5000 annual ranking of the fastest-growing companies in America for the past two years. For more information visit www.drawbridge.com.
What You’ll Do
- Build engineering systems and statistical forecasting structures for predicting the near-term state of supply and demand - these systems inform many variations of pricing decisions.
- Lead the development of our real-time bidding algorithms, including data analysis, algorithm & engineering development, and production rollout.
- Develop systems which measure how campaign performance is affected by A/B testing different model iterations.
- Innovate and introduce new economic/pricing-based ideas to further improve the value of Drawbridge’s demand-side platform.
- Influencing key strategic decisions with our Ad Operations and Sales teams.
What You Bring To The Table
- You are familiar with various companies in the ad tech ecosystem and their offerings, especially around real-time bidding.
- Strong understanding of technology offerings and keep up-to- date with the latest developments in ad tech.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have strong organizational and analytical skills & attention to detail.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager in a data-centric business.
- A degree in Engineering or Computer Science, and are comfortable with running data queries and statistical analyses.
What’s In It For You
- Contribute to a fast-paced, high-growth company that will challenge you, and which was recently featured in the NY Times, Forbes, Fortune, TechCrunch, AdWeek and more.
- Have a huge impact in the hottest growth area in digital advertising.
- Get rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, and pre-IPO stock options.
- Work with fun, intelligent people in a great work environment.
- Enjoy gourmet coffee, free lunches, sweet & salty snacks, and keg.
- Stay fit with our free on-site gym.
- Free parking.
- Medical (PPO and HMO options), dental, and vision coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) benefit.
- Life and disability insurance.
- 401K savings plan.
- Attractive vacation, sick, gym/health, and holiday benefits.
- An excellent work culture of fun, respectful, open minds, diversity, and teamwork.
The Drawbridge “X” Factor
Sure we’ve got the usual requisite stuff like a ping pong table, foosball, an on-site gym, happy hours, brown-bag talks, free lunches, snacks, and more, but what sets Drawbridge apart is the authentic sense of community. We actually like hanging out together, whether we’re working to move the company forward, or getting to know each other a little better – in and out of the office. Our culture makes us excited to come to work, and we know that this strength helps us attract talented individuals who go above and beyond. If you’re different, you’ll fit.
Drawbridge provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.