Digital Marketing Intern - Post Bac/Grad
The Marketing Intern will drive research, planning and execution of DrChrono’s social media presence. As a critical part of the marketing team, this role will own and drive the growth of various social media platforms and user engagement online and on mobile. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and is self-directed. As a drchrono marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to receive valuable mentorship experience and gain marketable skills from one of the fastest-growing health tech companies in Silicon Valley.
This role is a part-time internship and will be perfect for anyone passionate about healthcare, marketing, creativity and brand development.
In this role you will...
- Manage DrChrono social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+) to grow presence online and on mobile
- Perform competitive analysis and monitor trends
- Develop content and partner with creative team to design assets
- Create and implement campaigns and campaign strategies
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist marketing team with tasks as assigned
- A degree in business, economics, marketing, or any related field
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- The ability to think strategically and work independently
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to quickly assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- A passion for healthcare