Do you enjoy engaging customers and being the go to guy or gal who knows the answers? Do you have a deep passion around technology and healthcare? Do you live for educating users, making people smile and solving problems? Do you feel inspired by assessing someone’s needs and coming up with the perfect plan to address them? If yes, this is the job for you.
You enjoy managing customer communication through various channels, and you’re a pro at it. You love talking with customers, and don’t shy away from solving the tough issues when they arise - in fact, you revel in coming up with creative solutions to create win/win results. You’re thrilled with learning the ins and outs of a product and teaching others how to use it to its maximum potential. You’re resourceful, smart, and have great judgment. You know your audience - you communicate issues to sales and engineers on a technical level yet know how to adjust your communication style with the customer so that they understand and are assured by your clear, simple, reassuring language, demeanor, and tone. You have a passion and see that drchrono is changing the medical world, fixing healthcare one doctor at a time and you are going to help make that happen.
In this implementation support role you will manage the onboarding process for customers, engaging and training them via GoToMeeting, phone calls and emails. Your responsibility is to provide a well structured and managed experience resulting in the customer exiting the onboarding process feeling fully confident in their proficiency with the drchrono platform and with a sense of being very well taken care of and supported.
In this role you will...
- Serve as a first point of contact to manage multiple accounts during a 30-60 day implementation phase.
- Coordinate all client trainings.
- Have impeccable follow-up with client calls, emails, and trainings.
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Research required information using available resources.
- Assess and customize on boarding strategy based on customer needs.
- Troubleshoot problems and provide information to developers.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks.
- Train New Clients in all aspects of the drchrono platform.
- 1+ year of experience managing relationships with software or services clients in either a B2B sales position or B2B account management role
- 1+ year in a genuine customer facing role
- Demonstrated the ability to manage a high volume of clients at any given time
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills
- A positive and proactive approach to dynamic environment
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Great investigative skills - resourcefulness & persistence is key to success
- Training/presentation skills
- A passion for the healthcare industry
- Experience in electronic medical records
- Knowledge/experience with measuring, improving customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Previously worked in a start-up environment
- 1 year experience using SalesForce or another CRM platform
- Training Curriculum Development/Delivery