Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Remote - US /
*We are open to talent outside of the US for this role if you are based in Central/South America or the Philippines*
**Please note- This is NOT a senior-level management role. It is a mid-level, individual contributor role for someone who has between 2-5 years of experience**
We believe that diversity is the building block of a great culture and company! Great healthcare technology is meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply!
Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable. Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients.
A little about DrChrono:
✅ We serve tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients 🩺
✅ DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone 📱
✅ First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner
✅ The youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative
✅ The #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book for the last 9 years! 🔥
✅ We were just awarded the MedTech Breakthrough Award 2021 for Best Electronic Health Record Service 🏆🎉
✅ 2021 DEVIES Award for Best Innovation in Healthcare 😎
✅ During Apple's recent worldwide developer conference, it was announced that DrChrono will be among the first to support iOS 15 feature allowing patients to share Apple Health App data with providers! 🤩
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare are contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
As a Demand Generation Marketing Manager, you will spearhead managing and building our lead generation channels, sales pipeline and have a large role in our overall revenue strategy. We are looking for someone who is both a planner and executioner. You will have ownership of paid inbound channels, paid search strategy and upkeep, and outbound lead generation.
What you will be doing...
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies and initiatives that drive direct business results
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization to meet revenue targets.
- Create and execute data-driven multi-channel campaigns (Lead Vendors, SEM, Paid Social) that drive lead generation and fill the sales pipeline while monitoring and optimizing conversion rates
- Track weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of all campaigns - continuously optimizing program performance and quality.
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance.
- Drive effective strategic planning, investment decisions, and budgeting processes
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand lead quality and pain points to develop content that supports sales enablement
- Drive brand awareness and interest in our product
- Manage and improve underlying data model critical to market segmentation and information
- Successful implementation and utilization of marketing automation platforms
What we want to see...
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company or within an agency setting leading demand generation campaigns or brand growth using search, social media, display banner channels, content creation, and ads
- Hands-on experience in building dashboards (using programs like Tableau, Domo, Power BI)
- Extensive experience using Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, have a passion for marketing and healthcare and have strong analytical skills to drive results.
- Experience with basic marketing calculations and terms (CAC, CPL,ROI, LTV etc.)
- Knowing or interest in how electronic medical records and practice management software works
- Technical knowledge regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- A solid understanding of trends within web analytics, search marketing, email marketing, mobile and social media.
- Experience in managing multi-million dollar ad budgets where there is accountability for cost per lead and conversion metrics