Director of Customer Success - Hunt Valley Location
Hunt Valley, Maryland
The Director of Customer Support position is directly responsible for both providing quality, personalized, and experienced support to our healthcare provider community and for mentoring and supporting a team of talented of individuals to do the same. As mentioned this includes direct support of this community through second tier/escalation issue support as well as through the coaching and management of tier one support staff who are delivering support through a variety of communication channels (phone, email, and chat). In this role, the team leader is responsible for hiring, motivating, mentoring, recognizing, rewarding, coaching, performance management, quality assurance, counseling, training, and problem solving. This role is responsible for assisting senior staff with the development analysis and implementation of staffing, training, quality monitoring and improvement, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
As mentioned, in addition to leadership functions, this role will be responsible for direct support interactions which include email, phone, and chat support. This role is expected to serve as a product champion for the team within the first 90 days of assuming the position.
In this role you will...
- Provide direct tier 2 escalation handling for provider support issues (phone, chat, & email)
- Coach & mentor tier one staff members towards problem solving/resolution outcomes
- Focus team on reduced customer effort/positive customer experience mindset with leadership approach & CE strategy implementation
- Suggest & upon approval, implement reward/recognition/retention programs
- Imbue and infuse your proactive attitude into team culture
- Serve as product champion and identify and coach a product champion backup
- Provide weekly qualitative and quantitative reporting to senior staff
- 7-10 years in a genuine customer facing, internal support or customer service role, (inclusive of 3 years of leadership and or enterprise project management experience with a focus on customer facing deliverables)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated proven leadership experience
- Strong organizational skill and can delegate successfully
- A warm and empathic interpersonal demeanor
- Customer relationship management tools/software (Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, etc)
- Extensive experience analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- RCM/Medical Billing experience preferred
- Knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, it's a big plus!
Company perks include...
- You’ll be working with a vibrant diverse team that is made up makes up of individuals truly passionate about revolutionizing the future of healthcare.
- Up to 90% health, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and their dependents starting on your first day at DrChrono.
- A fully equipped gym in both of our Hunt Valley, MD & Sunnyvale, CA locations as well a subsidized fitness classes in your area.
- We have a partnership with Apple so all employees get access to the latest apple gear- iOS devices, iPads, & MacBooks.
- Catered lunches once a week and a stipend lunch twice a week.
- We offer an employee benefit where DrChrono contributes to employee childcare costs.
- 401k matching program.
- Generous paid-time and paid holidays.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.