Account Manager - Hunt Valley Location
Hunt Valley, Maryland
DrChrono is at the forefront of a healthcare and technology transformation. Our Account Management team is growing and we’re looking for sales and support professionals passionate about to helping us drive our mission to modernize healthcare with technology.
With 95% customer satisfaction and a best-in-class medical platform, we have built a software that doctors, medical professionals, partners and patients love to use.
DrChrono is the place for talented, driven sales professionals who are passionate about the future of healthcare and building a rewarding career in sales.
Here’s where you come in.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing accounts that are using DrChrono by scheduling check-ins, resolving customer issues, and preventing churn.
You’ll likely excel in this role if you love talking with customers, optimizing their accounts, and don’t shy away from solving the tough issues when they arise - in fact, you revel in coming up with creative solutions to create win/win results.
While you won’t be closing deals in this role, you’ll work hand in hand with our Inside Sales Representatives to identify up-sell opportunities to expand on our existing accounts.
Your role is crucial to our company as you help us keep our existing business closed by the Inside Sales Representatives.
Successful Account Managers are promoted into a number of roles depending on their strengths and interests.
In this role you will...
- Serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customer accounts and maintain existing contracts.
- Respond professionally to urgent inbound phone calls from existing DrChrono customers
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints from customers in your territory
- Identify and escalate priority issues, bugs, or product feature recommendations
- Educate DrChrono customers about new product offerings
- Schedule regular check-ins with our customers to fully optimize their DrChrono account
- Troubleshoot problems and provide relevant information to your clients regarding their accounts
- Onboard and train new clients in all aspects of the DrChrono system
- Salesforce experience (Optional)
- EHR / Healthcare experience (Optional)
- Experience using Salesforce, Slack, Zoom, GSuite, Docusign (Optional)
- Ability to communicate product value and recognize opportunities
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional follow-through abilities
- Goal-oriented and data-driven
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant startup environment
- 1 year of customer service (Preferred)
- 4-year college degree (Preferred)
If you've read this application completely, please attach a cover letter addressed to Destiny.