Sales Development Representative - Remote
Remote - US /
We believe that diversity is the building block of a great culture and company! Great healthcare technology is meant for everyone, so we believe our company should be, too. We welcome and encourage people of all backgrounds and walks of life to apply!
At DrChrono, we aim to get perspectives from all paths to help us build the best products possible. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion here.
Our mission is to build a technology platform that enables medical practices of all sizes to make care more informed, more personalized, more interactive, and more adaptable. Our platform has been used by thousands of physicians who in turn have provided care to millions of patients.
About DrChrono & our Product
✅ We serve tens of thousands of healthcare providers and over 27.7 million patients 🩺
✅ DrChrono was the first EHR to build a native app for the iPad and iPhone 📱
✅ First mobile and cloud-based ambulatory EHR / EMR to be an Apple Mobility Partner
✅ The youngest company to be included in the US Government Precision Medicine Initiative
✅ The #1 EHR as voted by doctors, and the #1 mobile EHR as voted by Black Book for the last 9 years! 🔥
✅ We were just awarded the MedTech Breakthrough Award 2021 for Best Electronic Health Record Service 🏆🎉
✅ 2021 DEVIES Award for Best Innovation in Healthcare 😎
✅ During Apple's recent worldwide developer conference, it was announced that DrChrono will be among the first to support iOS 15 feature allowing patients to share Apple Health App data with providers! 🤩
Our products can be completely tailored to any medical practice—small, large, or specialty—and are open to third-party innovation via a robust API.
Our people and the enthusiasm for healthcare is contagious. We’re one of the most tech-forward healthcare players in the EHR industry and our philosophy “more time with patients, less time doing paperwork” drives constant innovation throughout the company.
We have a 95% customer satisfaction rate and a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners and patients love to use.
DrChrono is the place for talented, driven sales professionals who are passionate about the future of healthcare and building a rewarding career in sales.
Here’s where you come in to play.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for responding to inbound leads generated through our website and strategic marketing efforts. Their leads are almost always warm and excited to hear how DrChrono can help them.
They are responsible for attaining key data to qualify prospects and generating “sales ready” qualified opportunities for the Inside Sales Representative team to close new business.
Your role is integral for company growth and you will work closely with both marketing and sales.
Successful Sales Development Representatives are promoted into a number of roles depending on their strengths and interests.
In this role you will...
- Engage and qualify warm inbound leads and pass on opportunities to the Inside Sales Representatives through Salesforce
- Run weekly webinars for freemium users introducing them to DrChrono and the solutions we have for their needs using Zoom
- Maintain relationships with our prospects and users until their ready to qualify
- Consistently meet team objectives by achieving your qualification quota
- Work closely with the sales team on key projects like grassroots marketing, competitor matrixes, and consumer research to optimize the sales process
- Customer service experience or in a customer facing role (optional)
- Cold calling and lead generating experience (optional)
- Experience using Slack, Zoom, G Suite, and/or Docusign (optional)
- 1+ year experience using Salesforce (optional)
- Proficient using Apple products -- our software is iOS based!
- A genuine passion for building a rewarding career in sales
- A passion and awareness in health, the healthcare industry and SaaS technology
- Ability to communicate professionally with suppliers and customers on the phone
- Strong and resilient sales work ethic and an ability to bounce back in the face of rejection
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant startup environment
- 4-year college degree or relevant work experience