Sales Development Representative
Sunnyvale, California /
DrChrono is at the forefront of a healthcare and technology transformation. Our sales team is growing and we’re looking for talented, driven professionals who are passionate about the future of healthcare and building a rewarding career in sales to help us drive our mission.
We have a 95% customer satisfaction rate and a best-in-class medical platform that doctors, medical professionals, partners and patients love to use.
DrChrono is the place for talented, driven sales professionals who are passionate about the future of healthcare and building a rewarding career in sales.
Here’s where you come in to play.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for responding to inbound leads generated through our website and strategic marketing efforts. Their leads are almost always warm and excited to hear how DrChrono can help them.
They are responsible for attaining key data to qualify prospects and generating “sales ready” qualified opportunities for the Inside Sales Representative team to close new business.
Your role is integral for company growth and you will work closely with both marketing and sales.
Successful Sales Development Representatives are promoted into a number of roles depending on their strengths and interests.
In this role you will...
- Engage and qualify warm inbound leads and pass on opportunities to the Inside Sales Representatives through Salesforce
- Run weekly webinars for freemium users introducing them to DrChrono and the solutions we have for their needs using Zoom
- Maintain relationships with our prospects and users until their ready to qualify
- Consistently meet team objectives by achieving your qualification quota
- Work closely with the sales team on key projects like grassroots marketing, competitor matrixes, and consumer research to optimize the sales process
- Customer service experience or in a customer facing role (optional)
- Cold calling and lead generating experience (optional)
- Experience using Slack, Zoom, G Suite, and/or Docusign (optional)
- 1+ year experience using Salesforce (optional)
- Proficient using Apple products -- our software is iOS based!
- A genuine passion for building a rewarding career in sales
- A passion and awareness in health, the healthcare industry and SaaS technology
- Ability to communicate professionally with suppliers and customers on the phone
- Strong and resilient sales work ethic and an ability to bounce back in the face of rejection
- Affable personality that blends well with an innovative and vibrant startup environment
- 4-year college degree or relevant work experience