Enterprise Account Manager
Our Enterprise Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our existing strategic and larger accounts. Previous experience working with corporate customers is a non-negotiable, as you will use your knowledge to execute proven initiatives that expand business opportunities.
Selling the value proposition for all of DrChrono’s healthcare solutions, you will be able to wow customers, grow our enterprise business, and suggest new updates to improve our future. This role is about bringing your knowledge to our enterprise market, and ever evolving customer experience. The critical aspects of this job are to manage customer relationships, expectations, upsells, customer business assessment, and customer satisfaction. This position will directly report to our VP of Enterprise Sales.
In this role you will...
- Become a Drchrono product expert and learn to masterfully demonstrate the entire DrChrono platform from scheduling to the clinical workflow to billing using both a computer and iPad.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with clients, seeking ways to increase customer satisfaction and customer revenue.
- Work closely with Enterprise Account Executives to drive prospects interest in our product and our RCM services.
- Understand customer needs in order to suggest ways to improve our platform with the end goal of creating something customers will love.
- Maintain laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using Salesforce CRM and take advantage of all the expertise that will surround you.
- Serve as a role model and mentor for new team members and help them achieve success
- 1+ year of EHR, EMR, or related software experience
- 2+ year account management experience supporting and upselling software to physician practice groups
- An understanding of the RCM industry and services
- High energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate about this opportunity and making a massive impact in the healthcare world
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Ambition to go above and beyond in all you do
- Powerful communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service oriented with ability to partner with leaders and individuals at all levels and to work within a team
- Experience using 2+ years of Salesforce.com experience
- A college degree or equivalent business experience