Director of Customer Experience
Hunt Valley, Maryland
As a Director of Customer Experience for DrChrono, you will be the central link between the customer, engineering, and sales teams to ensure client's requirements are met in the most efficient and effective way.
You will build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication with customers and internal stakeholders and act as the voice of the customers to manage incoming escalated tickets. You will also serve as a mentor to other Customer Success team members and assist with training.
We’re looking for someone excited to work out of our Hunt Valley, MD office.
In this role you will...
- Lead a team of 15 people responsible for support desk and implementation, we’re looking for someone with experience in both areas to improve customer experience
- Be responsible for leading a team designed to provide technical customer support to existing clients
- Build, manage and scale a team that onboards clients and runs software implementations
- Be responsible for embracing chat and content marketing into our support strategyHelp improve our client onboarding experience and documentation
- Drive efficiency in our support channels by driving down SLA response time
- Be a part of our growing management team in our east coast office
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with customers and departments across DrChrono to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Represent the Customer Success team on projects and participate in meetings and other assigned tasks as requested.Serve as a resource or DrChrono Expert for other team members
- Experience working in customer support for a SaaS startup, bonus points if you worked in health-tech or for another EHR company
- Experience hiring, coaching, and scaling a team of direct reports responsible for both support desk and implementationExperience managing onshore and offshore teams, we’re not looking for people with exclusively call center experience
- An analytical mindset and use data as the decision driver when making changes and improvements to our processes
- An interest in the latest and greatest technologies designed to empower the client experience. We use ZenDesk as a CRM, Zoom, and other software tools to empower our teams.
- Experience with support desk and client training technology and automation
- Experience with online digital content libraries and content management strategies for support teams to educate customers on getting the most out of our solution, products and services
- Ability to provide technical support and use troubleshooting guides to solve complex problems
- Ability to seek solutions for customers in a fast-paced environment
Company perks include...
- You’ll be working with a vibrant diverse team that is made up makes up of individuals truly passionate about revolutionizing the future of healthcare.
- Up to 90% health, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and their dependents starting on your first day at DrChrono.
- A fully equipped gym in both of our Hunt Valley, MD & Sunnyvale, CA locations as well a subsidized fitness classes in your area.
- We have a partnership with Apple so all employees get access to the latest apple gear- iOS devices, iPads, & MacBooks.
- Catered lunches once a week and a stipend lunch twice a week.
- We offer an employee benefit where DrChrono helps support parents in finding childcare.
- 401k matching program.
- Generous paid-time and paid holidays.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.