Enterprise Solutions Consultant - Hunt Valley Location
Hunt Valley, Maryland
DrChrono’s Enterprise Solutions Consultant is responsible for working with our Enterprise Account Executives and Account Managers to design and develop large scale EHR sales and onboarding workflows for our most complex clients. You are an experienced problem solver with a deep background in technology, cloud systems, project management, client consulting, and understand how to use technology to best deliver business value. A Solutions Consultant is both highly technical and a skilled relationship builder. Not only can they field complex questions from CEOs, Engineers, and Physicians but they can also break down and communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
As one of DrChrono’s first Solutions Consultants, you will be responsible for providing pre- and post-sales support for our most valuable customers and partners. You will be the primary technical and compliance counterpart and expert for our Enterprise Sales and Customer Success teams. This position will directly report to our VP of Enterprise Sales.
In this role, you will...
- Lead technically oriented conversations with our potential customers
- Educate prospects and customers on best practices for DrChrono EHR Implementations
- Assist and potentially lead product demonstrations as well as build out demo accounts according to the needs of prospects
- Answer technical and compliance questions from partner and customer Engineering teams
- Partner with cross-functional teams across sales, implementation, engineering, and product development
- Be responsible for provisioning licenses and account set-up upon contract completion
- Manage the hand-off between sales and implementation by supporting our Customer Success team in technical on-boarding and in addressing ongoing integration needs for our largest customers
- Distill and communicate Enterprise customer needs to the Product team
- 2+ years in a customer-facing and technical Sales / BD / Customer Success role
- A thorough understanding of RESTful APIs and EHR Systems
- Superb communication abilities and are comfortable explaining complex concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience eliminating technical objections during the pre-sales process
- A natural ability to build rapport with customers and Engineering teams
- A deep understanding of the healthcare space and the challenges the EHR Industry faces
- The ability to juggle and complete multiple priorities/projects (internal and external) in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent track record of successfully overcoming technical and complex system challenges with customers
- Experience with translating user and product requirements to technical requirements
- Ability to travel as needed