Technical Escalation Specialist
In this role you will...
- Act as a liaison and coordinate internal efforts to obtain issue resolution for reported escalated issues that have a significant impact on the business relationship or affect productivity of our customers.
- Ensure customer escalations are resolved within agreed upon timelines, process change ideas are implemented, and Influence others towards action and change.
- Manage assigned DrChrono customer incidents requiring technical assistance and oversee support cases and escalations.
- Complete analysis and presents periodic reviews of escalations impact on customer success team and DrChrono customers.
- Coordinate upgrade/release activities in tandem with the product and engineering team. Work with internal user and clients to test and confirm readiness of deployed remediating solutions to the production environments.
- Use all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns.
- Work closely with Account Management to develop, maintain and ensure adherence to SLAs.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure smooth technical operations of partner and client integrations. This includes lab partners, software partners, integration partners and API partners.
- 3 years experience using SalesForce, Zendesk, and/ or Jira
- 3 years Healthcare/ EHR experience
- Written communication skills including publicly available knowledge base articles, FAQs, video, tutorial content, white papers or other documents.
- Self-motivated, autonomous. The role will require someone to take the initiative when working with their enterprise customers.
- High attention to detail and organization skills. Must be willing to juggle many things at once and prioritize effectively.
- Creative problem solver who can think strategically on the fly.
- Enjoy working closely with customers to ensure value is realized beyond established customer success metrics.
Company perks include...
- You’ll be working with a vibrant diverse team that is made up makes up of individuals truly passionate about revolutionizing the future of healthcare.
- Up to 90% health, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and their dependents starting on your first day at DrChrono.
- A fully equipped gym in both of our Hunt Valley, MD & Sunnyvale, CA locations as well a subsidized fitness classes in your area.
- We have a partnership with Apple so all employees get access to the latest apple gear- iOS devices, iPads, & MacBooks.
- Catered lunches once a week and a stipend lunch twice a week.
- We offer an employee benefit where DrChrono contributes to employee childcare costs.
- 401k matching program.
- Generous paid-time and paid holidays.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.