Customer Support Manager - Hunt Valley Location
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Drchrono is a high energy, fast moving healthcare IT start up that is mission driven towards changing healthcare for the better. We are fiercly passionate about it and are looking for motivated, growth oriented, and dedicated individuals who are cut from this same cloth. If that’s you, then please, read on!
The Customer Support lead position is responsible for providing quality, personalized, and experienced support to our healthcare provider community. This includes direct support of this community through second tier/escalation issue support as well as through the coaching and management of tier one support staff. In this role, the team leader is responsible for hiring, motivating, recognizing, rewarding, coaching, counseling, training, and problem solving. This role is responsible for assisting senior staff with the development analysis and implementation of staffing, training, scheduling, and reward/recognition programs.
As mentioned, in addition to leadership functions, this role will be responsible for direct support interactions which include email, phone, and chat support. This role is expected to serve as a product champion for the team within the first 90 days of assuming the position.
- Provide direct tier 2 escalation handling for provider support issues (phone, chat, & email)
- Coach & mentor tier one staff members towards problem solving/resolution outcomes
- Focus team on reduced customer effort/positive customer experience mindset with leadership approach & CE strategy implementation
- Suggest & upon approval, implement reward/recognition/retention programs
- Imbue and infuse your proactive attitude into team culture
- Serve as product champion and identify and coach a product champion backup
- Provide weekly qualitative and quantitative reporting to senior staff
- You've had 2-3 years in a genuine customer facing, internal support or customer service role
- You have excellent written & verbal communication skills
- You have a strong customer focus
- You can demonstrate proven leadership experience
- You love to instruct/teach/train employees and customers
- You have strong organizational skill and can delegate successfully
- You can work successfully and efficiently amidst interruptions or distractions
- You have a warm and empathic interpersonal demeanor
- You can collaborate with different teams to deliver on complicated projects
- You can troubleshoot technical issues and come up with solutions
- You maintain professionalism/confidentiality in escalated situations with customers
- You've used customer relationship management tools/software (zendesk, salesforce, jira, etc)
- You have extensive experience analyzing and reporting support operations metrics
- If you have knowledge of medical terminology and procedures, it's a big plus!
- You’ll be working with a vibrant diverse team that is made up makes up of individuals truly passionate about revolutionizing the future of healthcare.
- Up to 90% health, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and their dependents starting on your first day at DrChrono.
- A fully equipped gym in both of our Hunt Valley, MD & Sunnyvale, CA locations as well a subsidized fitness classes in your area.
- We have a partnership with Apple so all employees get access to the latest apple gear- iOS devices, iPads, & MacBooks.
- Catered lunches once a week and a stipend lunch twice a week.
- We offer an employee benefit where DrChrono contributes to employee childcare costs.
- 401k matching program.
- Generous paid-time and paid holidays.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.