Enterprise Outbound Sales Development Representative
The Enterprise Outbound Sales Development Representative is responsible for prospecting and generating Enterprise client leads. You must possess the ability to both sell and oversee multiple opportunities simultaneously and successfully and an insatiable drive to perform at the highest level, at all times is a must with healthcare experience preferred. Most outreach will be performed via email or phone but this position may require attendance at specific events. This position will preferably work out of DrChrono’s main office in Sunnyvale, CA and will directly report to our VP of Enterprise Sales.
In this role you will…
- Excel with prospecting, lead generation and marketing activities by using telephone, on-line presentations, webinars, e-mail interaction and conference participation
- Become a Drchrono product expert and learn to masterfully demonstrate the entire DrChrono platform from scheduling to the clinical workflow to billing using both a computer and iPad
- Track sales performance to objectives
- Monitor account statistics and qualified sales leads to identify opportunities and create effective sales strategy.
- Maintain laser-like focus on the management of your sales pipeline using Salesforce CRM and take advantage of all the expertise that will surround you.
- 1-2 years of success generating leads and qualifying potential customers
- Experience cold calling, cold emailing, and building targeted sales campaigns
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- High energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate about this opportunity and making a massive impact in the healthcare world
- Salesforce experience
- Ambition to go above and beyond in all you do
- Powerful communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, in person or on the phone
- A college degree or equivalent business experience