Enterprise Account Executive
Our Enterprise Sales Representatives work with our enterprise clients to demonstrate the DrChrono product, negotiate contracts, and close deals. They love the thrill of closing deals whilst helping DrChrono to grow and keeping enterprise clients happy. This position will report to our VP of Enterprise Sales.
In this role you will...
- Become a DrChrono product expert and learn to masterfully demonstrate the entire DrChrono platform from scheduling to the clinical workflow to billing using both a computer and iPad
- Provide excellent customer service and follow- up during the end stages of the sales cycle.
- Maintain account and opportunity updates within Salesforce
- Serve as a role model and mentor for new team members and help them achieve success
- Send out world-class proposals and get back signed contracts
- Use the latest and greatest technology to get your job done; including Docusign, GMail, Salesforce, Groove, Slack, MS Office, Keynote, and Zoom meeting
- 2+ year of EHR, EMR, or related software experience
- 2+ years of experience in a sales closing role
- Knowledge of SaaS and/or subscription-based business sales models
- An understanding of the RCM industry and services
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding against quota and outlined metrics
- Salesforce experience
- A strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for problem solving and the ability to determine solutions for customers using a consultative sales approach
- High energy, company first, positive attitude: Passionate about this opportunity and making a massive impact in the healthcare world
- Ability to travel as needed
- A college degree or equivalent business experience