Junior Content Writer
All Locations- US Based /
DrChrono is looking for an eager creative content writer. This role will partner with the DrChrono team drive the strategy, execution and analysis of content and marketing initiatives. As a critical partner of the team, you will drive copywriting, advertisement content creation, marketing & sales collaterals. You will collaborate with both external and internal organizations and help direct the programs that fit the overall company objectives. In addition, you will use tracking and reporting solutions to provide valuable insights and help make business decisions. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and self-directed.
In this role you will...
- Inspire the voice of DrChrono's brand
- Write and edit short-form copy for various e-mail campaigns, social media posts and website content in line with DrChrono brand
- Write blog articles related to healthcare tech industry and practice management (approx 2-4 700-900-word articles per month)
- Collaborate with sales and AM teams to identify users to profile and write case studies
- Conduct basic SEO keyword research when crafting web content
- Conduct research and interviews for long-form B2B blog articles and potentially B2C channels
- Work with design and sales teams to craft accompanying graphics and sales collateral, such as one-pagers, infographics, etc.
- Pitch weekly ideas for blog articles
- Own and report key product marketing content or event performance and customer engagement metrics to ensure the marketing communication programs are meeting goals
- Work with product and engineering to create and push marketing campaigns to the website, app store and external sites to optimize SEO
- Become closely acquainted with the healthcare industry in order to capture the attention of prospective customers
- Review new social, customer relationship, and content marketing technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- 1-2 years of experience writing short and long form marketing content
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills, as well as solid understanding of grammar principles
- Able to tailor styles of messaging to different channels while adhering to brand
- Understanding or interest in learning about healthcare and SaaS industries and able to stay informed on industry news and updates
- Creative ability to brainstorm and craft unique content, while also able to take an analytical approach when researching long form articles, SEO keywords, etc.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience; Marketing, Journalism or English-related degree preferred but not required