Director of RCM- Hunt Valley Location
Hunt Valley, Maryland
Billing & Collections
DrChrono is searching for a Director of RCM. This position will report directly to the VP of RCM. This person will be responsible for managing RCM staff to ensure that billing and collection activities are timely, accurate and in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
In this role you will...
- Oversee the RCM Account Managers and Billing Analysts.
- Ensure work is being accomplished in a timely manner with emphasis on productivity, and accuracy to ensure quality of service.
- Research technical advances in revenue cycle management, presents new opportunities to stakeholders, and creates execution plans for approved recommendations.
- Be responsible for client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
- Assist with RCM Account Manager issues.
- Troubleshoot and solve billing software issues.
- Evaluate current skill sets and develop team members to achieve overall organizational goals through training and mentoring.
- Build external relationships among vendors and industry leaders that enhances the company performance and reputation among the provider community.
- Assist in setting strategic key performance indicator metrics around performance, goals, improvement, and existing processes.
- Occasional travel to our main corporate office and conferences.
- 6+ years of progressive revenue cycle knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years in a supervisory/management role required.
- Experience communicating with 3rd party vendors.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, CPT codes, and ICD-10 codes preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with building training modules.
- Excellent time management, project management and organizational skills.
- Patience, empathy and a unique ability to manage stress.
- A passion for healthcare.
Company perks include...
- You’ll be working with a vibrant diverse team that is made up makes up of individuals truly passionate about revolutionizing the future of healthcare.
- Up to 90% health, dental, and vision coverage for the employee and their dependents starting on your first day at DrChrono.
- A fully equipped gym in both of our Hunt Valley, MD & Sunnyvale, CA locations as well a subsidized fitness classes in your area.
- We have a partnership with Apple so all employees get access to the latest apple gear- iOS devices, iPads, & MacBooks.
- Catered lunches once a week and a stipend lunch twice a week.
- We offer an employee benefit where DrChrono contributes to employee childcare costs.
- 401k matching program.
- Generous paid-time and paid holidays.
- Flexible schedule and remote policy.